Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Solar Tax Credit NC 2016 Extended

I have always been very active in contacting or representatives and this is the first time I actually received a direct response!

Congressman Price Solar NC Tax Credit Extention
Congressman Price Solar NC Tax Credit Extension

For NC this is HUGE news!!! The Solar Tax Credit was supposed to end 2015, but if I'm reading this right, and it might be premature to post this as I'm waiting for final confirmation that we have another 2 yrs!?

Solar Farms, and Solar industry has exploded here in North Carolina in the last 4 years, last year I'm pretty sure we broke some records and where pretty close to being #2 in the nation for solar. But with the 2015 Solar Tax credit ending, it was really going to change a billion dollar a year industry for the ever growing state. NOW... its back to business of adding Solar Power to every house, business and farms through out the sunshine state.

FYI, I had some great help from Battleforthenet.com believe it! They have the best system that you call your your first representatives and then you can continue to the next etc.!!! I was calling for the Net Neutrality and also mentioned the issues about Solar etc. I want to thank the creator of this site as they have the BEST system out there, making it very easy to call your representatives, so easy!!! There is so much news out there SCREAMING the end is near etc.!!! But they don't tell you what to do and how to help stop these issues from moving forward. I glad there is one site/origination that is straight to the point on what to do, the rest must feel like they wasting all that time blogging, putting out press releases for nothing, or maybe they make money off all the glom and dom issues int he world, either way, lets fight for our rights and call your reps today!

Thanks for reading! Please see my Solar Company Directory to submit for more exposure. Solar Service Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment